Quality and Environment Policy of GESNAER CONSULTING S.L.N.E.
GESNAER CONSULTING SLNE is mindful of its commitment to its customers. For this reason, it establishes as a priority objective, the satisfaction of their needs and expectations. Also, considering that their activities can have an impact on the environment with a sense of responsibility towards society. Consequentially, Gesnaer undertakes to:
- Establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve an integrated Quality and Environmental Management based on ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Meet consumer needs and expectations in order to mantain a high quality standards and the environment protection.
- Comply with the legal requirements and environmental regulation.
- Develop an Integrated Quality and Environment Management System, which allows to obtain the aims and goals fixed and the periodic review, being involved in the constant improvement.
- Check from time to time Quality and Environment Policy in order to be adapted to the new environmental requirements and to evaluate its efficiency to meet customers satisfaction with the purpose of establishing the appropiate improvement measures for its continuous adaptation.
- Communicate the Quality and Environment Policy to all the employees.
- Prevent the environmental pollution originated by Gesnaer´s activity, which also study and promote all the measures at its disposal to minimize all the impacts generated.
- Achieve the motivation and the commitment to meet the requirements and improve the Integrated Quality and Environment Management System.
- Target towards a management system focused on processes and procedures. The services given by Gesnaer Consulting SLNE will be managed as processes, in order to assure a major control on its efficiency and efficiency.
- Foster teamwork.