Gesnaer provides comprehensive technical assistance for the certification of civilian providers of air navigation services, in accordance with Royal Decree 931/2010 in the SES (Single European Sky) área.
Gesnaer advises on the certification of the following types of ATS service:
Air Traffic Service (ATC): Aerodrome Control (TWR) and Approach (APP).
- Flight Information Service (FIS).
- Alert service (AL).
The certification tasks include, among others, the documentary development of the set of compliance means aimed at responding to the requirements established in Regulation (EU) No. 1035/2011, which establishes common requirements for the provision of air.
GesNaer has all the human and material resources perfectly adapted to the Aerospace Management Projects development.
- Flight planning routes.
- Flight procedures design: approach SID, STAR, radar vectoring, visual charts.
- Air space structure.
- Obstacle studies and limitation surfaces.
- Technical/Legal reports for aerodromes and heliports.
Gesnaer provides consultancy and technical assistance about air navigation procedures implementation (RNAV):
- Satellite navigation GNSS.
- RNAV navigation based on groubd aids: DME/DME coverage.
- Advanced Procedures for air operation improvement.
SIMULATIONS AND FLIGHT TEST
GesNaer would provide simulation and flight test design as well as required by punctual procedures.